Wednesday, January 26, 2011

{thumbs up!}

some lovelies~


kinda obsessed with the farmhouse sink--one day it will be mine, oh yes-- it will be mine:)



i wish i loved to cook like i love to bake~cookbook {here} and who doesn't love a classic pretty clock-{here}




the peep toe- really?--love these for Nora {joyfolie}



craftsman houses--a fav for sure. How can you not drool over the carriage doors, thick white trim to the eyes delight, big covered porches, board & batten, and dark wood floors--{me oh my} check out this pretty craftsman remodel HERE



what do you think of a pink shade? cute for spring--chatterbox by mac. Boots:I have been asked about my brown riding boots, which target no longer carries. Well you are in luck...... i found these beauties at Old Navy, and they are so similar to the Target ones, I had to share. They also come in black~

some springy looks for mister and sis.....ok..and a few for me



love the blue kicks--jcrew

for moi? pretty pleated mustard pencil skirt from rushe. Oh how i love the stripey goodness from J-crew~ {one for me and one for Z}

skirt/cardi/shoes--miniboden, shirt-gap




~ the new dhurrie rug from west elm is a pretty little thing~wish it came in a pale yellow:)and some vampire diaries--yep, love it....and i am not ashamed. New episodes start Thurs--woot woot!


this pantry is a beauty~ and i am so delighted that we are going to be getting a sweet tooth fairy bakery in town.. can't wait~

31 comments:

Alicia said...

You can always find the most fabulous things! I too am in love with the farmhouse sink...I have been drooling over that for a while! And the new rug at West Elm, wish it came in less vibrant color other than that orange and limey green, but the green might not be all that bad against a dark wood floor.
Love those blue shoes for little boys!

Sharstin said...

leash--i am with you on the rug--the two colors are to bright for me--but i sure love the pattern:)

Cherish Stockdale said...

I want a farmhouse sink soo badly too! I just love them, also one of my BFF's make baby shoes similar to the ones you linked...if I had a girl I would be all over them! ;)
www.etsy/com/shop/sugarplumbtree

I need all of the clothes! Thanks for the link to the Old Navy boots...love em!

Urbanstems said...

I am loving the lists. I bet you talk like you write. You can totally get your excitement in the post. woo hoo!! Love the clothes and the peep toe girls shoes they are so pretty. When they get too small for your daughter frame them. Sinead x

Erin said...

adore those peep toe shoes and I love so much from Mini Boden this time around :) lots of cute things from them.. love VD.. need to catch up with them though!

Jen said...

Oh I too agree that the rug would come in yellow, but I'm loving the one from Ikea also. What a fabulous remodel!

Danielle said...

I have those boots from Old Navy (in both colors) and I love them! At that price, they're a total steal.

Where are the New Balance shoes from? What site? My son would love them and I'd love the Velcro!

Kerry said...

What a great list Sharstin... those peep toe shoes are SO CUTE. My jaw actually dropped... makes me suddenly hope we have a girl (we're both kind of hoping for a boy haha). Thanks for so many beautiful things to start my day!

Sharstin said...

Danielle--the little new balance kicks I spotted at Jcrew, but I bet you could find them other places as well:)

Sierra and Ryan said...

Those type of houses are my favorite! There is a neighborhood in Orem that has bunch of houses like that and I just love to drive by and drool over them!

Unknown said...

OH my! So much goodness I don't know where to start! Love those lil shoes! And Rhett was pointing to Caleb's photos saying he like those. =)

Lindsay said...

What an amazing collection of "things". You have the best taste girl! :)

Sam said...

I love those little rosette shoes! I am a self-diagnosed "shoe addict". For me or Maddie, I LOVE buying cute shoes!

Sherice said...

I was drooling over those blue new balance on the crew~cuts site for my kade~man... trying to justify the cost. That boy blows through clothes faster than i can keep up with:)

A few months ago i called Nic and told him i found our dream house... it looked almost identical to that second craftsman pic! Love. Love. Love.

Unknown said...

Vampire Diaries equals double thumbs up!!! Ian Somerhalder is gorge!

Eichmeiers said...

Such cute stuff!! And i too am so excited for Vampire Diaries to start....tonight!! YAY:)

Shana Smith said...

Ok, so here is what I think.... We are very much alike! Maybe you want to hear that, and maybe you dont, but we really are! If I could find a craftsman style home that we could afford, its mine, with the farmhouse sink - so big I could bathe my babe in it. (there is a GORGEOUS one for sale near the Draper Temple where I live). I too have those target riding boots that I ADORE, I cant get enough of looking at pretty little girl clothes hoping to one day be able to dress up one of my own, Ruche is 1 of my favorite on-line clothing and accessory stores (way less expensive than Anthro, but I do splurge once and a while). I cant get enough of decorating, pretty much obsessed. I love photography but I have a sucky little camera, in my mind I like to think it is capable of taking great picts. And I too Love baking but dont necessarily love to cook!!! Well, there you have it... I think! LOL.. Yikes

Lindsay said...

That remodel really is to die for... Oh if only =) Very fun stuff shar.. don't know how you always find such great things!

Sharstin said...

shana--wow! i think we are a lot a like! which is so fun, since you are seriously one of the cutest girls!

SweDaisy said...

Love, Love, Love!!!
I wish I could live in one of those craftsman houses.

Take care,
Lisa

Jenny @ jennycollier.com said...

love everything about this post. the farmhouse sink. the pretty kitchen with the subway tiles. the darling little shoes. the gorgeous house. the boots (which i own...love!). the rugs. and the darling clothes for your littles. too much good stuff!

Val said...

Gah....I love the sink with all that blue color around it! I also need that cookbook and those baby shoes. LOVE.

Toni said...

Stephen or Damon? Isn't that the eternal question...

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Fabulous fabulous finds - I'm going to check out those boots!

Libby said...

Vampire Diaries...not so sure about that one. I was a Lost watcher and Ian S. was such a rube on that show. I can't imagine thinking of him as anything else. Maybe one day I'll give it a try.

That first house on the left looks familiar to me...is it in Shadow Valley? If so, I drive past it all the time and just imagine that it's mine. If not, you need to drive over and check that one out-so cute.

Those sinks are great, but what I'm really swooning over is the blue-ness of that first kitchen. Awesome.

And yes, I too suffer from a preference for baking. The dessert section of my recipe box is twice as big as the rest of the sections combined! It's a problem.

Michaela said...

First, I love that garden sink. Ah!
Second, those little girl clothes are darling. I can't help myself wanting to have lots of little girls when I grow up!

Sharstin said...

libby--you should tune into the vd--it's a goody. I was a lost watcher too, and Ian S is a much better character in the VD. The house in the pict isn't in shadow valley--but i know which one you are talking about. It is a beauty for sure, i have been a stalker of it for a while~

Joi said...

Love all of these finds...especially those little peep toes. Oh my goodness, how cute?

And, craftsman homes are my all-time faves. LOVE them. :)

Danielle Moss said...

Oh wow. You did post the same exact photo. Great minds, huh? So funny that we posted so close together because I wrote the post two weeks ago and had it saved for a day when I didn't have time to post!

Have a great weekend! Love all the inspiration pics!

Tatiana said...

LOVE all of those especially that dress for Z from Gap! And I wish I was good at baking, but I'm more of a cook : -)

Jess said...

I SO envy that you get to dress not one, but two little girls! Those shoes are amazing! Love your finds :)